From: jdawe on
When energy\matter is at rest it generates push force

When energy\matter is in motion it generates pull force.

However,

The pull force generated by energy ( kinetic ) in motion only acts on
energy.

The push force generated by energy at rest ( potential ) only acts on
energy.

and

The pull force generated by matter ( fluid ) in motion only acts on
matter.

The push force generated by mater ( solid ) at rest only acts on
matter.

There is one exception to this rule:

If you have a rotating merry-go-round and place an apple directly in
the centre then the apple stays in the same spot. Move the apple out a
bit and it orbits around the centre. Therefore the centre is at rest.

It's the same for planets etc like the earth. The centre is at rest
while the exterior is in motion.

Therefore,

anything in the centre be it energy\matter produces push force
( centrifugal force ). This push force will act on both energy\matter.

anything in the exterior orbiting around the centre will produce pull
force ( gravity ). This pull force will act on both energy\matter.

-Josh.
From: Inertial on

"jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> When energy\matter is at rest it generates push force
>
> When energy\matter is in motion it generates pull force.

You're an idiot .. stop spamming with your repeated idiocy.

From: jdawe on
On Jan 19, 12:54 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> When energy\matter is at rest it generates push force
>
> When energy\matter is in motion it generates pull force.
>
> However,
>
> The pull force generated by energy ( kinetic ) in motion only acts on
> energy.
>
> The push force generated by energy at rest ( potential ) only acts on
> energy.
>
> and
>
> The pull force generated by matter ( fluid ) in motion only acts on
> matter.
>
> The push force generated by mater ( solid ) at rest only acts on
> matter.
>
> There is one exception to this rule:
>
> If you have a rotating merry-go-round and place an apple directly in
> the centre then the apple stays in the same spot. Move the apple out a
> bit and it orbits around the centre. Therefore the centre is at rest.
>
> It's the same for planets etc like the earth. The centre is at rest
> while the exterior is in motion.
>
> Therefore,
>
> anything in the centre be it energy\matter produces push force
> ( centrifugal force ). This push force will act on both energy\matter.
>
> anything in the exterior orbiting around the centre will produce pull
> force ( gravity ). This pull force will act on both energy\matter.
>
> -Josh.

The centre at rest and orbiting exterior push\pull effect also
operates at the atomic level.

But if we take a look back at electromagnetism:

That is we have:

Solid matter ( matter at rest )

+

Electric current ( energy in motion )

We place the solid matter in the centre then orbit the electric
current around that centre.

Therefore, we should have an effect similiar to centrifugal force +
gravity except that the centre isn't rotating itself so we have no
centrifugal force only the gravity like pull of the rotating electric
current.

-Josh.
From: jimp on
In sci.physics jdawe <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote:

38 lines of gibbering idiocy.

That's what happens when you stop taking your meds.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
From: Matthew Lybanon on
In article
<4090a6f6-010f-436e-8867-91e4c84c01d6(a)a15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
jdawe <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> When energy\matter is at rest it generates push force

What you say seems to be meaningless. Maybe you could express the idea
in a different way. Can you give an example of this "push force?"