From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
I loved my Jornada 720 too - what a great machine! (I also have the 680.
Much slower...)

While absolutely noone develops for H/PC 2000 (the OS you're running on)
any more, there are some DLL hacks to make more current (!) apps and Web
browsers run on the device. Please see the dedicated "hacking" sections at
HPC Factor ( http://www.hpcfactor.com ), the most important H/PC site. That
is, you can run at least WM2003(SE) stuff on it (dunno about WM5+, though).

(Now the site seems to be out of oder. Hope it's a temporary problem only
an dit hasn't been discontinued.)

John Wolf <jwolf6589(a)gmail.com> wrote in