From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
There are quite a few VERY nice voice recorders for all mobile platforms.
My picks for the platforms:

WinMo (including the MS Smartphone):

Resco Audio Recorder
VITO SoundExplorer
or even the free PMRecorder if you only want to record phone calls

(please see my dedicated articles in the PPCMag blog; I've published quite
a few. Just search for the two apps; for example,
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/brand_new_beta_of_best_audio_recor
der_ap )

iPhone:

the built-in recorder (it has the best battery life and, unless you really
need advanced capabilities, it's really nice)
VR+ (worse batter life, nice capabilities)

(also see http://www.iphonelife.com/blog/87/os-31-warning-voice-memos-
became-severely-restricted )

Symbian S60:

LivePVR: my presonal favorite; it's the best for recording phone calls.
Note that thre are a lot of other, very nice recorders for the platform;
for example, that of VITO. They aren't as good at reocrding phonecalls,
though. Please also see my dedicated article at
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/multiplatform-review-new-heavily-
enhanced-version-livepvr-call-recorder-etc-out , which also reviews the
WinMo version.

BB: I only used the stock one there.

John Wolf <jwolf6589(a)gmail.com> wrote in