From: rotfl on
�Q� spewed:

>"Not my job to repost drivel from the remailers in full -- perhaps you
>can use another remailer to do it, if you think the drivel was
>important."

Thanks, but I will post thru any server I see fit, without prior
permission from you. Nobody asked you "to repost" anything, only to
answer the obvious questions it all raises about PWH's PL and your own
activities. Spewing abuse and strawman assertions - as you like to do
when the going gets tuff - is a cowardly tactic used to distract
attention away from reality.

But it's good to know that by hosting the PL CD.ISOs, YOU admit to
acting unlawfully. That was established a long time ago. Here's the
list of the unlawful ISOs available from your server:

Pricelesswarehome Website CD.ISOs available for download by anybody,
anywhere in the world from �Q�'s server:

PL2008:
http://downloads.remarqs.net/pl/PL2008CD1.iso
http://downloads.remarqs.net/pl/PL2008CD2.iso
MD5 checksums: