From: Nobody on
I recently upgraded from Q Deluxe 1999 to Q2010 Home and Business
(Canada)... yeah, yeah, I know!

The conversion was painless and perfectly executed. The 2010 "one
big data file" threw me for a while.

However, today I made an error while setting up a new "savings"
account, and in the process of trying to <delete> the boo-boo, Q2010
required permission by asking for a "transaction password".

I've never set one up... the only password I had with Q99 was the
initial request when loading data, and that migrated successfully to
2010.

I managed to work around the error, but I'm now faced with no way to
change any transaction if need be because I don't know this password,
and I cannot set up a new one as Q2010 demands I provide the "old" one
first!

I never had such a beast.

And no, it's not the same as my data password.

Any ideas would be appreciated.