From: Maple MRS on
Title: QA Lead
Location: Portland OR
Duration: 6 months
Job Description:
QA Lead should be a strong expertise in QA processes, Requirements
Traceability processes, Test Planning and Execution, Automation Test
experience. At least 10+ years in various QA roles, leading teams,
strong in automation tools like Selenium or QTP
•Working closely with client Business users, Business Analyst and test
teams.
•Defining and executing Test plans with client and PK teams.
•Ensuring Quality of deliverable
Please send your updated resume to jobs(a)mapleresource.net
From: joel garry on
On Jul 27, 11:53 am, Maple MRS <mapleresourcespeciali...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> Title:                     QA Lead
> Location:             Portland OR
> Duration:             6 months
> Job Description:
> QA Lead should be a strong expertise in QA processes, Requirements
> Traceability processes, Test Planning and Execution, Automation Test
> experience. At least 10+ years in various QA roles, leading teams,
> strong in automation tools like Selenium or QTP
> •Working closely with client Business users, Business Analyst and test
> teams.
> •Defining and executing Test plans with client and PK teams.
> •Ensuring Quality of deliverable
> Please send your updated resume to j...(a)mapleresource.net

Look, you may think that since you post thousands of times a month
that a few complaints are ignorable, but really, we have a charter,
this is a worldwide group, and it really makes you look like a retard
to a large section of your inventory. Even a dumb stock clerk knows
not to put bacon in a kosher deli.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.