From: Joe788 on
Is Jon Banquer is being paid well over 100,000 a year for his
services?

Did Jon Banquer gave notice at Qualcomm after working there for 2
years and cash out before Qualcomm's stock tumbled $10 a share?

From: Joe788 on
On Apr 3, 11:21 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is Jon Banquer is being paid well over 100,000 a year for his
> services?
>
> Did Jon Banquer gave notice at Qualcomm after working there for 2
> years and cash out before Qualcomm's stock tumbled $10 a share?

HAHAHAHA!!! We all knew it was only a matter of time before you were
canned, Jon. A little shocking though that you couldn't even hack it
in *faux* shop.
From: Existential Angst on
"Joe788" <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote in message
On Apr 3, 11:21 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is Jon Banquer is being paid well over 100,000 a year for his
> services?
>
> Did Jon Banquer gave notice at Qualcomm after working there for 2
> years and cash out before Qualcomm's stock tumbled $10 a share?

HAHAHAHA!!! We all knew it was only a matter of time before you were
canned, Jon. A little shocking though that you couldn't even hack it
in *faux* shop.

$100,000/yr for "services"?????????????????
Jon Banquer WAS pretty adept at polishing a knob, but he musta really
gotten even better!!

Mebbe he's parading around in a thong??

Heh, the free ride hopefully really is over for dat pathological useless
character-less muthafucka.
Ahm all for people getting free rides, but goddamm, at least let them be 1%
deserving of sed ride.

--
EA

From: Zymrgy on
On Apr 3, 12:21 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is Jon Banquer is being paid well over 100,000 a year for his
> services?
>
> Did Jon Banquer gave notice at Qualcomm after working there for 2
> years and cash out before Qualcomm's stock tumbled $10 a share?

So you got canned and your blog was shut down. You are batting a 1000.
What ever happened to Qualcomm being a place that "you can only dream
of working there"? Apparently your dream was their nightmare.
From: Joe788 on
On Apr 3, 1:28 pm, Zymrgy <zym...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 12:21 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Is Jon Banquer is being paid well over 100,000 a year for his
> > services?
>
> > Did Jon Banquer gave notice at Qualcomm after working there for 2
> > years and cash out before Qualcomm's stock tumbled $10 a share?
>
> So you got canned and your blog was shut down. You are batting a 1000.
> What ever happened to Qualcomm being a place that "you can only dream
> of working there"? Apparently your dream was their nightmare.

Oh come on. Who *doesn't* dream of working in a faux shop consisting
of nothing more than a half dozen worn out, tool throwing 3 axis VMCs,
drilling holes in plates all day? A very challenging and progressive
workplace, no doubt!