From: ladybug via AccessMonster.com on
I have a query where I am trying to get a count of items. The first column
is:
Less than 10: (IIf([Days in Queue]<10,""))
This gives a count for each queue that has been under 10 days and is working
correctly.

I cannot get the criteria to work for the # ranges after that. I want it to
return the count for anything that has been in queue for 10 to 20 days. I
know what I have below does not work. I need something for the =10-20 part.
Right now I get all zeros returned.
10-20: (IIf([Days in Queue]=10-20,""))

Please help!

From: Daryl S on
Ladybug -

Try this criteria (this includes the values 10 and 20, so if you really want
10-19, then change the 20 to 19:

([Days in Queue] Between 10 AND 20)

--
Daryl S

From: ladybug via AccessMonster.com on
Perfect! Thank you for your helping!

From: ladybug via AccessMonster.com on
Perfect! Thank you for helping!

Daryl S wrote:
>Ladybug -
>
>Try this criteria (this includes the values 10 and 20, so if you really want
>10-19, then change the 20 to 19:
>
>([Days in Queue] Between 10 AND 20)
>
>> I have a query where I am trying to get a count of items. The first column
>> is:
>[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
>>
>> Please help!

Pages: 1