From: OceanBreeze on
I have crated a parameter query where I have a last name field and a first
name field from the same table, and want them strung together to be shown
like this Doe, John.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
From: John Spencer on
In query design view enter this is an empty field "block":
FullName: [Last Name] & ", " & [First Name]

In SQL view
SELECT [Last Name] & ", " & [First Name] as FullName
FROM SomeTable

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute