From: Gdesrosiers on
I'm looking to create a query that will pull subform data into it. The
subform (four of them) have data that gets manually entered. All the boxes in
the subform have dropdown boxes except one. This box is used to enter amounts.

Will it be possible to pull this data? I can't seem to find it when I use
the Query Wizard or Query Design.

Thanks for any help.
From: golfinray on
The data that is entered in the subform should be being stored in the table
that is the source of the subform. Query that table.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS