From: brunoalsantos on
Hi all.

DB2 LUW 9.5 fixpack 5.

My application has a query that returns SQL1585N.
I created a temporary tablespace with 32k pages, but the same error is
returned.

Important details:

1) This query has 44 fields. When I remove three fields from the
original query regardless of which fields I remove, the query works.
2) There is a subquery, in this query, with XML agreggate with 12
fields.

Any ideas?

OBS: If necessary, I can put the query here, in the forum.

Thanks in advanced.
From: Serge Rielau on
On 8/4/2010 2:40 AM, brunoalsantos wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> DB2 LUW 9.5 fixpack 5.
>
> My application has a query that returns SQL1585N.
> I created a temporary tablespace with 32k pages, but the same error is
> returned.
>
> Important details:
>
> 1) This query has 44 fields. When I remove three fields from the
> original query regardless of which fields I remove, the query works.
> 2) There is a subquery, in this query, with XML agreggate with 12
> fields.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> OBS: If necessary, I can put the query here, in the forum.
Provide the query AND all the column definitions.

--
Serge Rielau
SQL Architect DB2 for LUW

From: brunoalsantos on
On 3 ago, 20:39, Serge Rielau <srie...(a)ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> On 8/4/2010 2:40 AM, brunoalsantos wrote:
>

> > Hi all.
>
> > DB2 LUW 9.5 fixpack 5.
>
> > My application has a query that returns SQL1585N.
> > I created a temporary tablespace with 32k pages, but the same error is
> > returned.
>
> > Important details:
>
> > 1) This query has 44 fields. When I remove three fields from the
> > original query regardless of which fields I remove, the query works.
> > 2) There is a subquery, in this query, with XML agreggate with 12
> > fields.
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> > OBS: If necessary, I can put the query here, in the forum.
>
> Provide the query AND all the column definitions.
>
> --
> Serge Rielau
> SQL Architect DB2 for LUW
> IBM Toronto Lab- Ocultar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -

Serge.

The query is too long to post here.
I'll send you via email.

Thanks.