From: Anthony on
I have a table that contains real data and then I have a table that has dummy
data that is needed for another program that I'm sending the file too. I
need to figure how to put them in the same colunm in the table. Here is my
statement.
"Station Name & Item: [DBA_DEVICES]![deviceName] & " " &
[DBA_ITEMS]![itemId] NEW [DocFinity Fake Records]![Station Name] & " " &
[DocFinity Fake Records]![Item]"
Where the 'NEW' is that is where I need to enter my other data is the same
colunm.

Below is what I'm trying to accomplish. If anyone could help in any way.
Station Name & Item
SS-MICU 06022 - Real Data
SS-MICU 0000 - Fake Data

Thanks
From: Jerry Whittle on
SELECT [deviceName] & " " & [itemId] AS "Station Name Item"
FROM [DBA_DEVICES]
UNION
SELECT [Station Name] & " " & [Item]
FROM [DocFinity Fake Records] ;
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Anthony on
Thanks for your help, I'm still getting an error. Here is why whole SQL,
anyway you could still help?

Thanks

From: Anthony on
Sorry here is my current statement.

SELECT [DBA_DEVICES]![deviceName] & " " & [DBA_ITEMS]![itemId] AS [Station
Name & Item], DBA_ITEMS.itemName AS [Item Desc], DBA_POCKET.pktParQty AS Par,
DBA_POCKET.pktRefillPoint AS Refill
FROM [DocFinity Fake Records], (DBA_ITEMS INNER JOIN (DBA_POCKET INNER JOIN
DBA_DEVICES ON DBA_POCKET.deviceIid = DBA_DEVICES.deviceIid) ON
DBA_ITEMS.itemIid = DBA_POCKET.itemIid) INNER JOIN [item class crosswalk] ON
DBA_ITEMS.itemClass = [item class crosswalk].[Table Class];