From: 116 on
I am looking for a count of items meeting certain criteria. I am using this
< Between DLookUp("[Date]","t_Heat_Treat_Oven_Log","[PC]='THERM'") And Date()
> to retrieve the data, but have been unable to get a count. I had to put
the above in a sub query, and create one just for the count. Is there a way
to do this in one query?

Thanks
David
From: Tom Willett on
If this is an Excel question, you need to post in an Excel newsgroup, not
Frontpage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"116" <116(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I am looking for a count of items meeting certain criteria. I am using
this
: < Between DLookUp("[Date]","t_Heat_Treat_Oven_Log","[PC]='THERM'") And
Date()
: > to retrieve the data, but have been unable to get a count. I had to put
: the above in a sub query, and create one just for the count. Is there a
way
: to do this in one query?
:
: Thanks