From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
John G Harris wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> John G Harris wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes there is, but only at the beginning of sentences (in English).
>>
>>Nonsense. Please get yourself informed:
>>
>><http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>
>
> 'javascript' is the name of a class of languages : all those languages
> that include ECMAScript or something very close to it.

It is _not_ "the name"; it is potentially misleading term used in a made-up
definition that I do not support.

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7(a)news.demon.co.uk>
From: John G Harris on
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 at 19:50:34, in comp.lang.javascript, Thomas
'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>John G Harris wrote:

<snip>
>> 'javascript' is the name of a class of languages : all those languages
>> that include ECMAScript or something very close to it.
>
>It is _not_ "the name"; it is potentially misleading term used in a made-up
>definition that I do not support.

No-one is asking you to support it. You are, however, not permitted to
stop other people supporting it.

John
--
John Harris
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
John G Harris wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> John G Harris wrote:
>>> 'javascript' is the name of a class of languages : all those languages
>>> that include ECMAScript or something very close to it.
>>
>> It is _not_ "the name"; it is potentially misleading term used in a
>> made-up definition that I do not support.
>
> No-one is asking you to support it. You are, however, not permitted to
> stop other people supporting it.

Is twisting somebody else's words customary at demon.co.uk or are you
Stockton's alter ego after all?

Score adjusted

From: John G Harris on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 at 01:33:39, in comp.lang.javascript, Thomas
'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>John G Harris wrote:
>
>> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>>
>>> It is _not_ "the name"; it is potentially misleading term used in a
>>> made-up definition that I do not support.
>>
>> No-one is asking you to support it. You are, however, not permitted to
>> stop other people supporting it.
>
>Is twisting somebody else's words customary at demon.co.uk or are you
>Stockton's alter ego after all?

No, no. I'm simulating Pointed Ears.