From: Geoffrey S. Mendelson on
N_Cook wrote:

> I assume RS cannot use a "trade name" for generic (Hoover for vacuum cleaner
> etc) even if defunct company name

Not defunct:

http://www.belling-lee.com/

Maybe not the same company, but not defunct.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order
From: Geoffrey S. Mendelson on
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Not defunct:
>
> http://www.belling-lee.com/
>
> Maybe not the same company, but not defunct.

After I posted this I looked. If you follow their products down to coaxial
connectors you get to http://www.blpcomp.com/products/viewprod.php?id=218.

That's the standard Belling-Lee connector, although you have to download
the PDF file to see it.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order
dessert. As part of the socialized health plan, you are forbidden to eat it. :-)

Pages: 1
Prev: Video projector lamps
Next: Fender Concert amp