From: gg on
This site is great-I would have given up on Access a long time ago if it
weren't for this site and the grat people who take their own time to help us
stumblers.

Twice, I have had questions unanswered and also have clicked on interesting
questions by others that were unanswered. What does it mean?. Unanswerable
or too stupid a question, or just lost in the shuffle?
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
Probably means you're asking them in the wrong newgroup...this one is for
FrontPage a web authoring program...Access is a database program.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

From: Hot-text on
When ask a Question how do I make website not working?
To get a good answered help to get a link the the page or it may go un
answered!

When ask a Question how can I make my Move Maker work?
To get a good answered help to go to the right Newsgroups or it may go un
answered!

From: David B. on
It means that no one answered the question. It could be any of the reasons
you cited, or another, like the wrong group.