From: jack on
Using Outlook 2007 & Windows XP

I have 100+ signature files that I need to create / insert into Quick
Parts.
Any suggestions on how to do this efficiently would be appreciated.

Also, any suggestions on how to efficiently distribute the Quick Parts file
to other users? I'm aware that the Quick Parts are stored in C:\Documents
and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\NormalEmail.dotm

Microsoft's suggestion "Save and distribute building blocks with a template"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102086531033.aspx
This is not clear to me on how this is done.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.