From: JB on
If this file structure is not visible to the user, is there any real reason
that you need the subfolders? The whole thing will likely run faster if all
the files are in a single folder. Taken one step further, could you resign
to use a single file with offsets corresponding to the many files you now
have, or maybe a doc file with "subfolders" ( don't remember right now what
they are called) such as used by apps that implement embedding.
--
JB