From: Nick Le Lievre on
Can somebody who has a PocketPC Windows Mobile 5.0 or later or a smartphone
with Windows Mobile 5.0 or later tell me what happens when you use PocketIE
to view this site http://www.jerseyinsight.com does it display the WAP page
or the full website... if the full website do you get the WAP page if you
enter;

http://www.jerseyinsight.com/homepage_v4_1_wap.asp?category=3&id=11712#menu

Thanks... I need to know that I`ll be able to access this WAP site in
PocketIE when I get my new PocketPC/Phone later in the year.

From: Nick Le Lievre on
"Todd Allcock" <elecconnec(a)AmericaOnLine.com> wrote in message

> That loaded fine, and rejected my random letters and numbers as an
> "Incorrect Login."

Thanks a lot for you help much appreciated.