From: jay4587 on
Is the above possible?

I know it sounds silly but its a long story, worthy of being in an
episode of Seinfeld

From: mike on
jay4587(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Is the above possible?
>
> I know it sounds silly but its a long story, worthy of being in an
> episode of Seinfeld

Probably would help to be a little more specific about what you want.
The code won't run native.
There may be an emulator in the dot.net development suite.
There are tools to let you access the pda screen from your desktop.
One such should be built into active sync...not sure...don't use it.
There are gonna be hardware interface issues.
Depends on exactly what you're trying to do.
Say hi to Cramer...
mike

--
Return address is VALID!
Bunch-O-Stuff Forsale Here:
From: Mike Edwards on
Possibly, it depends on the application. The new device emulators are pretty
good, but without knowing more technical information about the application
it is impossible to be definite. It won't run as a native application, it
would have to be in some kind of emulator.

Mike.

From: r_z_aret on
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:33:02 -0700, jay4587(a)gmail.com wrote:

>Is the above possible?
>
>I know it sounds silly but its a long story, worthy of being in an
>episode of Seinfeld

This question is asked and answered every couple of months. To be more
explicit than previous posts: you can definitely not run a Windows
Mobile application directly under any version of "big" Windows (XP,
2000, ...). For some possible solutions, see a 5-6 May 2006 thread
called "presentation of PDA program" in this newsgroup.

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
Boston, MA 02116