From: Php Developer on
Hi,

i'm using a quickform2 form in a page that has a get variable in the url. When I press the submit button it automatically removes the get variable from the url. I'm wondering if there is anyway to overcome this limitation.

Thank you

From: Mark Steudel on
One method you could do is to repass the get variable to the form that
you are posting too
e.g. (This is the original quickform syntax)

$form = new HTML_QuickForm( 'formName', 'post',
$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] . ''?" $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] );

Mark
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Php Developer
<pdeveloper(a)rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm using a quickform2 form in a page that has a get variable in the url. When I press the submit button it automatically removes the get variable from the url. I'm wondering if there is anyway to overcome this limitation.
>
> Thank you

Mark Steudel
P: 206.375.7244
msteudel(a)gmail.com

.. : Work : .
http://www.mindfulinteractive.com

.. : Play : .
http://www.steudel.org/blog
From: Php Developer on
Hi,

What you suggested does not work. Once the submit button is pressed the query string diseapears from the url. By the way, i'm using quickForm2 not quickform.

From: Mark Steudel on
Hey,

Sorry I didn't know the exact syntax for qf2 off the top of my head,
here's how to do it in qf2:

$form = new HTML_QuickForm2('elements', 'post', array( 'action' =>
'index.php?var2=1') );

Mark

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Php Developer

From: Php Developer on
Thank you. It works perfectly.

Sorry I didn't know the exact syntax for qf2 off the top of my head,
here's how to do it in qf2:

$form = new HTML_QuickForm2('elements', 'post', array( 'action' =>
'index.php?var2=1') );

Mark

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Php Developer
<pdeveloper(a)rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What you suggested does not work. Once the submit button is pressed the query string diseapears from the url. By the way, i'm using quickForm2 not quickform.
>
> Thank you

Pages: 1
Prev: quickForm2
Next: QuickForm2 validation