From: Php Developer on
Hi,

I'm wondering where can I find some docs (examples) of quickForm2.
For now i don't know how to do something very simple like getting the $_POST content.

Thank you

From: Christian Weiske on
Hi,

> I'm wondering where can I find some docs (examples) of quickForm2.
> For now i don't know how to do something very simple like getting the
> $_POST content.

The package includes examples. Run the following command:
> pear list-files html_quickform2

and you will get a list of files, including example files - i.e.
--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
From: Php Developer on
Hi,

is there any other way to get the examples. I just installed common2 and quickform2 manually with easyphp. So i don't have access to run that command.

Thank you

From: Christian Weiske on
Hello,

> > > I'm wondering where can I find some docs (examples) of quickForm2.
> > > For now i don't know how to do something very simple like getting
> > > the $_POST content.
> >
> > The package includes examples. Run the following command:
> > > pear list-files html_quickform2
> >
> > and you will get a list of files, including example files - i.e.
> > > pear/docs/HTML_QuickForm2/examples/basic-elements.php
> is there any other way to get the examples. I just installed common2
> and quickform2 manually with easyphp. So i don't have access to run
> that command.

You can always get the examples from PEAR's SVN repository:
http://svn.php.net/viewvc/pear/packages/HTML_QuickForm2/trunk/docs/examples/

From: Php Developer on
Thank you