From: Gordon on
I currently use Quicken 2008 Premier. I have investments and these
are the various transactions are downloaded into my Quicken datafile.
I am wondering if I get Quicken Delux will the investment data still
download.

Assuming yes, will I still be able to get the Network and Capital
Gains reports/displays.

I have no need for the other types of investment reports and data that
I get with the Premier product.

-
Email will be:
2Cybers at gmail-dot-com

Gordon Potter
Atlanta, GA
USA
From: JM on
On Feb 5, 7:12 am, Gordon Potter wrote:
> I currently use Quicken 2008 Premier.  I have investments and these
> are the various transactions are downloaded into my Quicken datafile.
> I am wondering if I get Quicken Delux will the investment data still
> download.

Yes - you do not lose any account download capability.

> Assuming yes, will I still be able to get the Network and Capital
> Gains reports/displays.

Do you mean "Networth? - Yes.
Capital Gains - Yes.

Also, for tax purposes, have Tax Schedule Report and Tax Summary
Report.
Do not have the Sched A, Sched B, etc.

From: R. C. White on
Hi, Gordon.

Yes, Quicken Deluxe download transactions and quotes just fine. In fact,
even Quicken Basic did that - before Intuit discontinued the Basic version
after 2007. Now, the chart on the back of the Quicken 2010 box shows that
even the Starter Edition "Imports data from your financial institutions..."

I don't know about reports and graphs; I seldom use those. But I'll bet the
Quicken web site will tell you.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA