From: edelic on
Not all right.I use RAR Password Unlocker, Awesome it took about 5-seconds to recover my password. If you need to recover a password greater than 3 characters I recommend this product.

xhibit wrote:

RAR file converter?
08-Mar-08

Is there a version of Office that has a RAR file converter?

On Saturday, March 08, 2008 12:51 PM
xhibit wrote:

RAR file converter?
Is there a version of Office that has a RAR file converter?

On Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:20 PM
JoAnn Paules wrote:

..rar files are compressed files.
..rar files are compressed files. You need some sort of thrid party
software - but not Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

On Monday, March 10, 2008 9:41 AM
Bob I wrote:

Re: RAR file converter?
No, try this link for one.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=RAR+files

xhibit4 wrote:

On Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:04 PM
Nick Payne wrote:

7-zip is open source software that can expand RAR files. www.7-zip.org.
7-zip is open source software that can expand RAR files. www.7-zip.org.

BOOK REVIEW: Effective C#, Second Edition [Addison Wesley]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b2f8766d-a4c1-4d5a-97af-c38852b3b455/book-review-effective-c.aspx
From: Peter Foldes on
Deadhead from Vistahead answering to a 2 yr old thread

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: No Mo on
Hooplehead Eggheader!

<edelic> wrote in message news:201063225515edelic123(a)yahoo.com...
: Not all right.I use RAR Password Unlocker, Awesome it took about 5-seconds
to recover my password. If you need to recover a password greater than 3
characters I recommend this product.
:
:
:
: xhibit wrote:
:
: RAR file converter?
: 08-Mar-08
:
: Is there a version of Office that has a RAR file converter?
:
:
: On Saturday, March 08, 2008 12:51 PM
: xhibit wrote:
:
: RAR file converter?
: JoAnn Paules wrote:
:
: .rar files are compressed files.
: .rar files are compressed files. You need some sort of thrid party
: software - but not Office.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: Nick Payne wrote:
:
: 7-zip is open source software that can expand RAR files. www.7-zip.org.
: 7-zip is open source software that can expand RAR files. www.7-zip.org.
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice