From: Michael Wood on
2010/5/11 Viatte Frédéric <Frederic.Viatte(a)rpn.ch>:
> So I reinstalled my server, starting with the alpha 12, but its changes nothing!
>
> I did an analysis that the analyzer, here the information I have chosen: (I send you a picture)

I meant that you should run wireshark on the Windows machine in case
some of the traffic is not getting to the Linux machine at all, but
"no such name" DNS responses also indicate that there might be a
problem with DNS.

Is the realm/domain "serveur.samba"? And is the server called
"serveur.serveur.samba"? If so, try fixing the DNS so that "nslookup
serveur.serveur.samba" work on the Windows machine and returns
192.168.1.100.

I see there are also some "user unknown" messages before the DNS
messages, but I'm not sure what would have caused those.

> De : Michael Wood [esiotrot(a)gmail.com]
[...]

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot(a)gmail.com>