From: "adel F." on
Thanks Rogerio,
Do you have any examples with S+?
Regards
Adel

rdporto1 <rdporto1(a)terra.com.br> a ?crit :
Adel,

if what you want is a PROC like S+ copula functions, I don't think
SAS has it yet. SAS uses a Normal copula in PROC MODEL but it
doesn't do any goodness of fit test or similar.

It seems that David will recomend some alternative approach but
if you HAS TO use copulas, then you will have to program it.

Best,

Rogerio.

---------- Cabe?alho original -----------

De: "SAS(r) Discussion" SAS-L(a)LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Para: SAS-L(a)LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
C?pia:
Data: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:05:13 +0200
Assunto: RE : Re: copulas and SAS

D?couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/R?ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos exp?riences. Cliquez ici.

Pages: 1
Prev: Unzip a file
Next: Weighted Average