From: RA Brown on

Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,
please see: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
Please reply *only* to the list at discuss(a)openoffice.org

Salil Mahajan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am very pleased to inform you that we are now the part of Microsoft OEM and we need your Open Office to be get installed in our pre-installed kits. Can you please help me to get licensed by your Company. Please reply as soon as possible Regarding this.

Salil,

Not sure what your talking about here since OpenOffice.org does not
require you to be licensed to install OpenOffice.org. If you wish to
join the distribution project have a look at
http://projects.openoffice.org/index.html#distribution . It is
requested, but not required to do so.

If you do join the project you will want to subscribe to the mailing
lists so that you can keep up on the current news.

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA 91942

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org