From: werner on
hello

I'm glad that SUN gone bancrupt and Oo is under new supervision. Under SUN , things didn't go forwards.

The following suggestions I have for Oo:

1) It should be useable via LAN/internet. So that it can run on another computer and be called via web browser

2) A very simple but urgent function

People which have to do with big texts - f.ex. a book - often need an index in what pages/lines or chapters/lines appears words. However, such a text can have thousands of pages, and of different words. The normal index way - where one have to tell the program WHICH words one want to get indexed - don't work.

There is necessary a function which makes MOST SIMPLE POSSIBLE a index/word-list of ALL words in the text.

There should me not more than the following parameters : a) limit chars of the words, f.ex. 4 for get an index of all words with 4 or more characters; b) select if you want an index pages:line or chapter:line

This is a very easy but very urgent function for many people which treat big texts.

You could Try to put it in still on Oo 3.2

werner landgraf

*** Usa nosso SYS Sistema operacional ! Seguro e gratuito ***
Ulima Versao: SYS 0.23+ do 5/2/09
'current' SYS_Linux.iso do 17/3/09

Referência:
http ://linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Operating-Systems/Linux-Distributions/SYS-34168.shtml
http ://www .linuxquestions.org/reviews/showproduct.php?product=834
http ://www. distromania.com/distro_info.php?distro=1185
http ://sys-linux.yi.org/forum/index.php (Fórum de Apoio)

Telecarregar: (favor usa c/preferência os mirros) (Install-DVD: .../SYS_Linux.iso)
Caiena, Guiana-Caiena, America-do-Sul (Servidor Principal): ftp: //copaya.yi.org/sys/ , rsync: //copaya.yi.org/sys/ , http: //copaya.yi.org/sys/
Göttingen, Alemanha, Europa : ftp: //ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/install/sys/ , http: //ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/install/sys/
Siegen, Alemanha, Europa : ftp: //ftp.uni-siegen.de/pub/sys-linux
DistroMania : ftp: //linux-ds.unidu.hr/sys/SYS_Linux.iso , http: //linux-ds.unidu.hr/sys/SYS_Linux.iso
Curitiba, Brasil, America-do-Sul : ftp: //sys.c3sl.ufpr.br/SYS/ , http: //sys.c3sl.ufpr.br

Pages: 1
Prev: [discuss] OpenOffice is 99% open