From: Gerhard on
Great job on getting out the final version of Visual Studio 2010. However,
since I had to uninstall the RC to install the final version, RIA services
are no longer available, and it won't allow me to install the RC of RIA
services or Silverlight tools RC. Since the project I am working on uses
those, I am stopped on working on them. Where can I get a version of RIA
Service and Silverlight 4 Tools that are compatible with the final version of
VS2010? Thanks.
From: Mr. Arnold on
Gerhard wrote:
> Great job on getting out the final version of Visual Studio 2010. However,
> since I had to uninstall the RC to install the final version, RIA services
> are no longer available, and it won't allow me to install the RC of RIA
> services or Silverlight tools RC. Since the project I am working on uses
> those, I am stopped on working on them. Where can I get a version of RIA
> Service and Silverlight 4 Tools that are compatible with the final version of
> VS2010? Thanks.

Maybe, you need to post to the RIA forum.

http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/53.aspx
From: Gerhard on
Thanks. I'm checking there also. Can you please let me know if you get the
data?

From: Gerhard on
This is now available at http://www.silverlight.net/