From: Dee Earley on
On 22/02/2010 15:22, Nobody wrote:
> "MM"<kylix_is(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Is it still on the Wayback Machine, by any chance?
>
> Nope. The page retrieves information from a database, which is not
> accessible to the web bots. I already checked the archive anyway. Perhaps
> someone could make a similar web page available. There is Ad revenue in it
> after all.

If we had the data sources.. :)

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems
From: Nobody on
"Dee Earley" <dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 22/02/2010 15:22, Nobody wrote:
>> "MM"<kylix_is(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Is it still on the Wayback Machine, by any chance?
>>
>> Nope. The page retrieves information from a database, which is not
>> accessible to the web bots. I already checked the archive anyway. Perhaps
>> someone could make a similar web page available. There is Ad revenue in
>> it
>> after all.
>
> If we had the data sources.. :)

Practically everyone who had MSDN Subscription does, but it's a question of
time. Just install on VM and run some program to record the information in a
file. Or, right click a service pack file and extract the files, then record
the information.

From: Dee Earley on
On 22/02/2010 18:19, Nobody wrote:
> "Dee Earley"<dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On 22/02/2010 15:22, Nobody wrote:
>>> "MM"<kylix_is(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Nope. The page retrieves information from a database, which is not
>>> accessible to the web bots. I already checked the archive anyway. Perhaps
>>> someone could make a similar web page available. There is Ad revenue in
>>> it
>>> after all.
>>
>> If we had the data sources.. :)
>
> Practically everyone who had MSDN Subscription does, but it's a question of
> time. Just install on VM and run some program to record the information in a
> file. Or, right click a service pack file and extract the files, then record
> the information.

That's a HUGE amount of largely manual work :)
I don't think even google ad could recoup that sadly :|

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems