From: Ossi Väänänen on
Some stuff that I'm currently working on for fun:
http://atk-tehdas.com/piki-doc.pdf

Public release might happen some day. I'm going to do some research on
whether the project would be suitable for numerical computation by
interfacing PIKI to various linear algebra libraries.

Some days ago I started implementing support for regular expressions and
sockets, just so see how easy it would be to write a web server on a
self-cooked programming language / environment.