From: John Lane on
Is ther a programmatic way to set focus to a record's Record Selector Bar on
a form, so that the user can scroll a continuous form up and down with the up
and down arrow keys and not to have to first click the bar? Thanks.
From: Dirk Goldgar on
"John Lane" <JohnLane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is ther a programmatic way to set focus to a record's Record Selector Bar
> on
> a form, so that the user can scroll a continuous form up and down with the
> up
> and down arrow keys and not to have to first click the bar? Thanks.

The same as when you click on the record selector? I believe Access looks
at this as selecting a record, not as setting focus. So this line of code
should do it:

RunCommand acCmdSelectRecord

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP