From: Jenny White on
Does anyone know where one could find some newsfeeds for Microsoft Products. I want to put one on a customer site, but all we're finding are ads for this and that and all kinds of hinderances.

Thanks in advance
From: .._.. on

Please do not post in HTML in this newsgroup. (View -> Format -> Plain
text)

A couple of the Microsoft products have built in news readers; Outlook, and
IE have them. For older versions of Outlook, "NewsGator" is a free add on
(which, takes a bit of learning to use, but works well once it's set up)

If you are talking about creating an RSS feed, nothing that MS has does that
that I know of. You will need to get an editor, do it by hand (which is not
that hard) or use a tool tha automatically puts out RSS feeds like WordPress
or similar.

From: Jenny White on
Thanks for the Head up regarding Plain Text. My apologies, I thought it was
configured so.

As for the RSS Feeds, yes I was looking for configuring RSS feeds in my web
app, not a reader.

I'll keep digging.

Thanks again.

Jenny
".._.." <testing(a)jacksoncountybank.com> wrote in message

> Please do not post in HTML in this newsgroup. (View -> Format -> Plain
> text)
>
> A couple of the Microsoft products have built in news readers; Outlook,
> and IE have them. For older versions of Outlook, "NewsGator" is a free
> add on (which, takes a bit of learning to use, but works well once it's
> set up)
>
> If you are talking about creating an RSS feed, nothing that MS has does
> that that I know of. You will need to get an editor, do it by hand (which
> is not that hard) or use a tool tha automatically puts out RSS feeds like
> WordPress or similar.
>
>>"Jenny White" <jennywr(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where one could find some newsfeeds for Microsoft
> Products. I want to put one on a customer site, but all we're finding are
> ads for this and that and all kinds of hinderances.
>
>>Thanks in advance

Pages: 1
Prev: ASP script timeout
Next: Free ASP.NET Web Host