From: RealDeal1 on
We have Outlook 2007 and noticed that some accounts are getting "Microsoft
at Home" and "Microsoft at Work" automatically subscribed as a default. Yet
others do not. I am one of those users that has it and I know I didn't not
subscibe to these groups myself. How did this get entered as a default? Was
it part of a service pack? I'm toying with the idea of banning all RSS feeds
through group policies in order to avoid Exchange free disk space issues.

Anyone have any idea on how these default RSS feeds came about?

Thank you,

From: neo on
Are either these subscribed to in Internet Explorer?