From: noel888 on
HI, sometimes i get a graphic that winds up in the text document with
a rtf extension. The graphic shows fine, but it takes a lot of space,
bytes wise. I like to be able to convert them to the typical jpg
extension. Does anyone know how i can do this, without having to get
another program? Thanks
From: philo on
noel888 wrote:
> HI, sometimes i get a graphic that winds up in the text document with
> a rtf extension. The graphic shows fine, but it takes a lot of space,
> bytes wise. I like to be able to convert them to the typical jpg
> extension. Does anyone know how i can do this, without having to get
> another program? Thanks

to convert it you will need another program

Just Google convert rtf to jpg