From: Lando on
Does anyone know where I can get this. This is a scriptable runas that
microsoft provides for free.

Thanks

From: JHP on
Try here: http://www.only4gurus.com/v3/download.asp?ID=5322

From: JHP on
Or try this: http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=2760

From: Torgeir Bakken (MVP) on
JHP wrote:

> "Lando" <lando(a)noemails.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where I can get this. This is a scriptable
>> runas that microsoft provides for free.
>>

> Try here: http://www.only4gurus.com/v3/download.asp?ID=5322

Hi,

Note that will get you the runas tool Sanur and not Runas+.

I know nothing about Runas+, but some others are also available.

Different RunAs products listed here, some free and some not, some
with encryption option for the password as well:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=3FE0B42C.773CA875%40hydro.com

Other ones not mentioned in the link above:

SUperior SU (free, has a command line iterface)
http://www.stefan-kuhr.de/supsu/main.php3

LSrunas/LSrunasE (the latter with password encryption)
http://www.linkselection.com/lsrunas.asp

You may also want to check out PolicyMaker Application Security
(previously NeoExec), the main difference is that it does not require
the use of a second account, as most other RunAs derivatives requires.

PolicyMaker Application Security
http://www.desktopstandard.com/PolicyMakerApplicationSecurity.aspx

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: