From: Dustin Cook on
"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> Dustin
>
> He is Trolling you. Leave him be, all you are doing is adding fuel to
> the fire

Hi Peter.

I know he's trying to troll, but I didn't really reply for his benefit; but
for the other "ignorant masses" (as he puts it) who may be reading a
webportal. I've backed off alot on responding to his posts tho; some people
are starting to see them for what they are.

Thanks for the advice!

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com