From: Nomen Nescio on
I see that Raid and the couple of jerks he has for but bumping buddies
are now attacking anyone who posts in these av groups. Oh, yes, he
definitely has changed - he's even worse than he was.

From: Dustin Cook on
Nomen Nescio <nobody(a)dizum.com> wrote in

> I see that Raid and the couple of jerks he has for but bumping buddies
> are now attacking anyone who posts in these av groups. Oh, yes, he
> definitely has changed - he's even worse than he was.

And the beat goes on....

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com