From: Dustin Cook on
James Egan <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in news:85i1rhF31fU1(a)mid.individual.net:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:59:56 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
> <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>>I think the
>>author must share in the responsibility....having written it.
>
> And so do I. As far as I'm concerned, making the stuff freely
> available to anyone who wanted it was just a method of spreading which
> exploited a loophole in the law to avoid recrimination.
>

> Jim

Fine. The thing is tho, it's all very old news; I moved on. People who have
a grudge against some DOS virus causing them grief probably need to get out
doors more.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!
From: Bullwinkle on
People who keep bragging how they have moved on and how good
they are now, usually are lying.

If you was as nice as you want people to believe
you would not have to keep repeating it.

Besides you already admitted to being a law breaker.

From: FromTheRafters on
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

[...]

> I don't always use my turn signals either; sometimes, I
> just don't bother to turn them on, especially if i'm the only
> vehicle on the road at the time.

In a Californian court-ordered "Traffic School" I was once told that the
law in CA was worded something like:

"A driver must signal his intention to those who would be affected by
his intended action." IOW if your intended action could not affect
others, there is no need to signal it. Of course you would probably need
a $1200 lawyer to state your case to avoid a $85 fine because they don't
listen to those they lord over - only to the lawyers that they're all in
cahoots with.

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:ht4kt6$f4b$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
>> I don't always use my turn signals either; sometimes, I
>> just don't bother to turn them on, especially if i'm the only
>> vehicle on the road at the time.
>
> In a Californian court-ordered "Traffic School" I was once told that the
> law in CA was worded something like:

You law breaker! :)

> "A driver must signal his intention to those who would be affected by
> his intended action." IOW if your intended action could not affect
> others, there is no need to signal it. Of course you would probably need
> a $1200 lawyer to state your case to avoid a $85 fine because they don't
> listen to those they lord over - only to the lawyers that they're all in
> cahoots with.

Sad but true man, Sad but true. Especially here. I mistakenly thought a
kangaroo court was a myth, told to northern raised children to scare us
from the southern states. I found out the hard way a few years ago over a
simple possesion charge, that kangaroo courts Do exist; my state happens to
have several.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!
From: Bullwinkle on
Thus you have no credibility.

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
I'm also a copyright infringer.
I've also smoked pot.
I tried cocaine once as well,

"pot smoking law breaker" self.