From: David H. Lipman on
From: "starwars" <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net>

| By Will Knight, ZDNet.co.uk, 26 August, 1999 03:00

And Y2K has long since passed as well :-)

BTW: Dustin was NOT a MBAM programmer. He was a Malware Researcher. He was not part of
the code team. He analyzed malware and created signtures to detect them

--
Dave

From: JD on
starwars wrote:
> Snip some BS from 1999.

Hi Chris. Blog traffic down?

--
JD..
From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in

> From: "starwars" <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net>
>
>| By Will Knight, ZDNet.co.uk, 26 August, 1999 03:00
>
> And Y2K has long since passed as well :-)
>
> BTW: Dustin was NOT a MBAM programmer. He was a Malware Researcher.
> He was not part of the code team. He analyzed malware and created
> signtures to detect them

Thanks David for clarifying.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior