From: casdaq on
I'm trying to rank a particular result from one sheet to a range of results
from another sheet but it is giving me an error when I do so. Here is the
formula I'm using...

=RANK(AD16,National!B16:B56,0)

I'm not sure what would be wrong with that, unless I have to factor in
another formula to indicate the range is on another sheet?

Any help is appreciated. I'm using excell 2007
From: p45cal on

You do realise that the number in AD16 has to be one of the numbers in
National!B16:B56 ?

Being on a different sheet is OK.

;
7