From: cg on
Hello,

I developp a communication sofware for WIN32 OS which works fine under
9X, NT, 2K,XP,2003 and I test it under Windows Vista in order to correct pb.
I uses Visual C++ 6.0 and will perhaps use Visual Studio 2005. I've got a
problem with a fonction of the Win32 API called RasEditPhoneBookEntry which
should exit under Vista (it is documented under MSDN documentation as
implemented), but when I debug the code call to RasEditPhoneBookEntry return
error 120 (Function not implemented on this OS ???)
My RasApi32.dll release is 6.0.6000.16386

Is there a solution ? An other equivalent fonction ? do I have to wait for a
Service Pack ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Chris.