From: Dipak Biswal on
Hi Stan,

Thanks for sending the link . I think it will serve our purpose. Great
help !!!!!!!

By the way we are not trying to spam anything. We have around 10 Lakh
registered users in our site and we need to send them news
letter(weekly) and other promotions . Currently we are using services of
a mail marketing company, which is very expensive (because our users are
growing and growing...). That's why we are trying to setup our own mail
server for fullfill our requirement.

Thanks again.

From: Stan Hoeppner on
Dipak Biswal put forth on 6/30/2010 10:56 PM:

>> http://urbanmarketingnetwork.com/blog/index.php/2009/03/13/improve-mass-email-deliverablity-the-long-way/

The link to the main document you need to be reading is broken at the page
above. Here is where you should start reading:

http://www.maawg.org/sites/maawg/files/news/MAAWG_Senders_BCP_Ver2.pdf

--
Stan