From: wktsang1 on
I want to write a .Net webpage to read data from a Excel file, I am using
'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0...' to do so. But it is not ok if the web server is
windows server 2008 standard.

Is there other connection method that can work under windows 208 environment?
From: Andrew Morton on
wktsang1 wrote:
> I want to write a .Net webpage to read data from a Excel file, I am
> using 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0...' to do so. But it is not ok if the
> web server is windows server 2008 standard.
>
> Is there other connection method that can work under windows 208
> environment?

A quick google suggests anything (other than Jet, of course) from the list
at
http://www.connectionstrings.com/excel

Andrew