From: Troy on
I have someone that emails me from Russia and I've had to copy and paste it
in a translator. Is there some addon I can install that will convert the
language to English for me?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What version of Outlook? Do you have Office installed or just Outlook?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Troy on