From: Hot-text on
98 Guy
It look like they would like Win98 to give up Ghost and Die.
They need to put all the win98 Updates on a CD to Sell, I would Buy One,
would you Guy?
Make BILL same $$$$$$.$$

We Do NOT NEED THEIR answer or Help.
For they not knowledge of Making Money For BILL.
Long Live WebTV for (Window 98) GUY!!!

From: Hot-text on

From: rob^_^ on
Hi,

MS do not sell their software. It is licensed with an EULA which clearly
states the terms and conditions of use and warranties.

There is nothing stopping you applying to MS for an OEM distribution
license. They would not be able to provide any support though.

Those of you still using anything less than XP SP2 are not only endangering
your own computer security, but also the security of all your friends,
co-workers and the general internet public.

If you are too poor to afford an OS upgrade then there are avenues to secure
resources for NFPO's (contact your nearest MS office) at discounted prices.

Regards.