From: mansi on
Hey ,

I am facing the same problem with Real-time Windows Target and Windows 7 that a sampling rate greater 1 Khz causes a blue screen and OS crash. I have the following questions
1. Will the problem be resolved if I migrate to windows Xp without having to change the Matlab version 2009b? And also more importantly what is the maximum sampling rate that can be achieved if I use Windows XP(I am using Ni PCI 6229 DAQ Board).

2. Will Windows XP home suffice? or do I need Windows Xp professional?

Thanks
Mansi