From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo"
> http://members.cox.net/glennbopix/Drag-n-DropRouting.avi
> Some Reaper vids on the cockos site are here.>
> http://www.cockos.com/wiki/index.php/ReaperVideos

I never saw that video that you made and it is a great example.

I cannot thank you enough for the links. Oh my gosh; exactly what I was
looking for

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" > Oh, my mistake, sorry. It must have been one of their vid's
that showed copying the whole chain. Either way, both were helpful no
matter the author
> :)

LOL!!!!

From: Bob Donald on

> I also did a bit of testing with straight up softsynths to see if I could
> use the netbook as a live softsynth host using Reaper. I didn't try any
> sampled instruments beyond simple soundfonts using SFZ, but Native
> Instruments modeled instruments like the B4 and FM7 worked great, as well
> as things like the "Jazz Baby" piano, and the DVS saxophone. I plugged my
> M-Audio Keystation 61 USB keyboard into my Eee, and played them in real
> time using Reaper as the host.

Very interesting as well, I'm gonna have to throw the proteus VX on there
and give that a shot. Man, Reaper just has so many uses!!! It probably
wont do much recording on the netbook, but nice to have these options.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" It's a test using Reaper on an Asus EeePC with a Behringer UCA202
audio device. Drums were played on the mini EeePC QWERTY keyboard and are
kinda sloppy, but this whole project was recorded, exported, and uploaded on
the EeePC.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!