From: BobF on

I can't believe how buggy Reaper is! Every few dayz there's ANOTHER
update to fix even MORE bugs! <GGG>

From: BobF on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:hdue30$2o3p$2(a)news.telesweet.net the killer robot BobF
> <no.thanks(a)no.spam> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I can't believe how buggy Reaper is! Every few dayz there's ANOTHER
>> update to fix even MORE bugs! <GGG>
>
> As opposed to leaving the bugs untouched in the software for five or more
> years, like some other DAW software developers I know of. ;)

Not that this is who you're referring to, but I just got Sonar 8.5
loaded up. Pretty sweet so far and you wouldn't believe how many xtra
gigabytes of stuff came with it!!!!

I've diddled with Reaper a few times, but I just can't get my head into
the logic behind where everything is hidden from the user! ;-)
From: Tom B on
Have you figured how to edit the text.

Ex..

View Floating Toolbars
Rename Toobar 1 to MIXER
Assign Alt+T to Show/Hide Tracks in Mixer
Place Alt+T in MIXER toolbar
Place Alt+D in MIXER toolbar

Now you have two little buttons.
One says Show Dock ( which is fine, for show / hide mixer )
The other one though says Show Fold ( which is short for Show Folder Tracks
in Mixer )

How can you edit that text to say for instance Hide Tracks.

I also couldn't figure how to get the icons to stick to that either.

Looks like they have some new icons too... a handgun, a razor blade and a
Jolly Roger..... I sense a theme here. Not sure if there is a roll of bills
and pimp in there or not.

From: Tom B on
Ok, I just figured how to change the icon, but don't see a way to edit text.

This is a hell of powerful addition.

From: kitekrazy on
BobF wrote:
> Glennbo wrote:
>> In news:hdue30$2o3p$2(a)news.telesweet.net the killer robot BobF
>> <no.thanks(a)no.spam> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>>> I can't believe how buggy Reaper is! Every few dayz there's ANOTHER
>>> update to fix even MORE bugs! <GGG>
>>
>> As opposed to leaving the bugs untouched in the software for five or
>> more years, like some other DAW software developers I know of. ;)
>>

> Not that this is who you're referring to, but I just got Sonar 8.5
> loaded up. Pretty sweet so far and you wouldn't believe how many xtra
> gigabytes of stuff came with it!!!!
>
> I've diddled with Reaper a few times, but I just can't get my head into
> the logic behind where everything is hidden from the user! ;-)

What I really like about Sonar 8.5x64 is it makes the choice of plugins
less confusing since very few 32 bit VSTs work in it.

In Reaper 64 - everything seems to work.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Some freer Win7 proggies
Next: Melodyne Editor