From: sambodidley on
I grabbed a couple of 'em.
<http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=6115&tag=col1;post-6115>

From: Sue Morton on
Other than Thunderbird and the two offerings from m$, I use all of those
proggies on all my XP systems for long time now. IMO these are real gems of
the freeware world for Windows.

Here's a cool freebie you can add to the list -- but it's only for XP and
Vista, as it was inspired from Win7's native feature*:
http://aerosnap.de/index_eng.htm

I love this feature. I've been running this proggie on all my XP systems
for a couple of weeks now, and have experienced no problems. YMMV of course
:-)
--
Sue Morton

*For anyone not familiar, Win7's new "aerosnap" feature quickly resizes a
window to fill the screen (without maximizing the window or changing the
original size known by Windows), or expand the window to fill the screen in
just one dimension -- top-to-bottom or side-to-side.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Sue Morton" > Other than Thunderbird and the two offerings from m$, I use
all of those proggies on all my XP systems for long time now.

Not to pull a Judy (leave it to beaver) but I think you need an *a* in the
above sentence. It's what some call payback time for me getting in trouble
with my spelling; I mean typing and I had to embarrassingly sit out in the
hall in one of those desks that trap you inside.

From: Sue Morton on
Sorry, no, you don't use an 'a' when 'proggies' is in the same sentence.
Whodathunkit?

:-D

Which model desk? One of them has a built-in bar.
--
Sue Morton

From: Here In Oregon on

"Sue Morton" > Which model desk? One of them has a built-in bar.

The model that has all of the scribble on it which looks a lot like cheat
sheets.

Yeah, I liked the bar one too.